‘Find The Floral Ticket' Rebecca Taylor Giveaway
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE, A PURCHASE OF A ‘REBECCA TAYLOR SPF, IN BLOOM’ KIT MUST BE PURCHASED BETWEEN 3/13/19-3/14/19. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The total approximate retail value of the entire prize is $1,000. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize is allowed, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if the prize or any portion of the prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, or local taxes associated with prize acceptance.
By participating in the Giveaway, entrants hereby agree to the collection and usage of their personal information
in accordance with the privacy policies listed above and acknowledge that they have read and accepted these privacy policies.
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- Directly from you, at your direction or with your consent
- Through our Site and other connected devices
- From our vendors, partners and other sources, including online and offline data
- Information provided as part of our referral program
- From other platforms that you may use to engage with us
- Automatically, from devices that you use to connect to our Site
Type of Information We Collect
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and zip code
- Shopping behavior or preferences
- Billing and shipping information
- Geolocation data
- Username and password for the account you may create with Supergoop!
- Photographs, comments, or other content you submit to our Site
- Content you make available through social media accounts (e.g., when you sign on using social media plug-ins)
- Details about devices used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information)
- We may also collect certain information about the use of our websites, mobile apps, social media presence, and Internet-enabled services and platforms by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Site. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Site, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails have been received and read)
- Facilitate your engagement with the Site, including to enable you to post comments and reviews
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
- Respond to requests, questions and comments
- Tailor the content we display to Site users in our communications, and in connection with the use of our Site
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, and other information that may be of interest to you
From time to time, we may use or augment the personal data we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties. For example, we may use such third party information to confirm contact or financial information or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided.
We may also aggregate any personal information that we collect in connection with our Site, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. We may use such aggregated information for our own legitimate business purposes without restriction.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect with:
- Internal groups within our company
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and marketing support
- With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotions
- To other third parties with your consent and at your direction
Please note when you provide a product review or other user content, that content will be publicly posted. Other users may be able to see your name or other information about you that you post
We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of Site users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Your Rights And Choices
You may have certain rights in connection with your personal information, including the right to request access to your personal information or correct mistakes in our records. We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. For more details in relation to your rights, including how to exercise them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Advertising
We, our service providers, and our business partners may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
We and our service providers and business partners may collect information about Site users’ online activities over time and across third-party websites. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our Site
- Search terms used to reach our Site
- Details about the devices that are used to access our Site (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information)
- Details about users’ interaction with our Site (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits, and specific pages accessed during the visits)
Some of our business partners that collect information about your activities on our Site may be members of organizations or programs that provide you with choices regarding the use of your browsing behavior for purposes of targeted advertising. For example, you may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting your country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly-titled link). Mobile app users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting your choices. Please note that we may also work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
You may stop sharing your location data by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instruction on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
International Data Transfers
How We Protect Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Despite such efforts, however, please note that no organization can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
Content Submitted by You
Some features of the Site allow you to post content on our Site or social media pages, such as photos. Content that you provide may be shared publicly or with other users or third parties.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer data which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like information identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties, please submit a written request to the following address: [insert].”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to these Terms by using the Site, and you understand and agree that Supergoop! will treat Your use of the Site as acceptance of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer services to any person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time.
- We continually test new features, functionalities, services, user interfaces and products that we are considering incorporating into or providing through our Site. We reserve the right to include or exclude you from these tests without notice.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the services complies with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you.
- Restrictions. Except as otherwise provided herein, You shall not yourself, or permit or assist any person to:
- copy, sell, transfer, sublicense, publish, or otherwise distribute or dispose of the Site
- modify, decode, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Site, in whole or in part;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the Site’s infrastructure
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site
- delete or alter any material we or any other person or entity posts on the Site; or
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- Ownership by Supergoop! The Site contains material, including but not limited to software, text, graphics and images (collectively referred to as the “Content”). We may own the Content, or portions of the Content may be made available to us through arrangements that we have with third parties. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Site is or will continue to be accurate. The Content is protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use, copy or display the Content, including but not limited to use of framing or mirrors, except as permitted under these Terms. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of any of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. If you violate any part of these Terms, your right to access and/or use the Content and Site shall automatically terminate and you shall immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Supergoop! (the “Supergoop! Trademarks”) used and displayed in connection with the services are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Supergoop! Other company, product, and service names located on the Site or otherwise used in connection with the services may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties (the “Third Party Trademarks”, and, collectively with the Supergoop! Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Site or in these Terms should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site or otherwise used in connection with the Site without our prior written consent specific for each such use. The Trademarks may not be used to disparage us or any applicable third party, our or the applicable third party’s products or services, or in any manner (using commercially reasonable judgment) that may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. Use of any Supergoop! Trademarks as part of a link to or from any website is prohibited without our prior written consent. All goodwill generated from the use of any Supergoop! Trademark shall inure to our benefit.
- With respect to the Submissions (as defined below), and any content or other materials you provide to or upload through the Site or share with other Site users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein, and that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) take any action or upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) take any action or upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that you know if false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate, or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- The Site may pull content from our users who share photos and videos on Instagram using our brand hashtags or tagging the @Supergoop account (collectively, “Photos”). You acknowledge and agree that the Photos may be used in Supergoop!’s emails and on the Site, and you hereby grant us permission to use and authorize others to use your name or social media handle in association with the Photos for identification, publicity related to the Site and similar promotional purposes, including after your termination of your account. You represent and warrant that the posting and use of your Photos, including to the extent such Photos include your name, username, likeness, voice, or photograph, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant Supergoop! and its successors and assigns a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to reproduce, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, copy, display, upload, publicly perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content and any name, username, likeness, voice or photograph provided in connection with your User Content, without compensation to you, in connection with the operation of the Site or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the Site, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and including after your termination of your account or use of the Site. For clarity, the foregoing license does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Content through the Site, you are waiving and agreeing not to assert any copyrights or “moral” rights or claim resulting from our alteration of the User Content or any submissions, photograph(s), footage, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Content. You are also agreeing to appoint Supergoop! as your irrevocable attorney-in-fact with respect to the User Content, with the right to execute and deliver any documents, in your name and on your behalf, to ensure that we can use the User Content that you are licensing in any way we see fit, own and protect the rights in any derivative works created from your User Content, and have the User Content removed from any other website or forum.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (collectively, “Submissions”) that you provide to us are non-confidential and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without your acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal processes, applicable laws or government requests; enforce these Terms; respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SuperGoop!, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your User Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- DMCA. If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"):
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Supergoop!’s DMCA designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached at email@example.com.
- In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Supergoop! may provide content of third parties ("Third Party Content") or links to external sites (“Third Party Sites”) as a service to those interested in this information. Supergoop! does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between Supergoop! and such third party. Supergoop! does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. Supergoop! is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk.
- . You should contact the site administrator for those Third Party Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such Third Party Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked Third Party Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such Third Party Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on or through any Third Party Sites.
- Please remember that the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such Social Networking Services, and we shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or service that may be enabled on or offered through the Site. In addition, we are not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, we are not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. We enable these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
- All prices displayed on Supergoop.com are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Supergoop!.
- The statements made about products by the manufacturers have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products sold through Supergoop! are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. If any minor uses any goods or product from Supergoop! it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor.
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the Sites before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Supergoop! does not give or intend to give any answers to medical related questions and the Site and does not replace any medical professional or medical resource.
- The products available on the Site, including any samples Supergoop! may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any products you purchase or otherwise receive from Supergoop!. Supergoop! reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products to be provided to you that may result in a violation of these Terms, as determined by Supergoop! in its sole discretion.
- Except where prohibited by law, Supergoop! may limit the number of products available for purchase.
- You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date payment information at the time you order any product. We have contracted with a third-party payment processor to facilitate purchases made on the Site. When you make a purchase through the Site, you will provide your payment details and any additional information required to complete your order directly to our third-party payment processor. You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by our payment processor and your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for any reason. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this. In some jurisdictions, our payment processor may use third parties under strict confidentiality and data protection requirements for the purposes of payment processing services.
- You agree to have sufficient funds or credit available upon placement of any such order to ensure that the purchase price will be collectible by us. After you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email (the “Order Confirmation”). We strive to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products available on the Site. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product whose price was incorrectly posted on the Site as a result of an error. If this occurs, we will notify you by email. The Site may contain information regarding the availability of products. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place the order, and sold out by the time we attempt to process the order. Should this happen, we will notify you by email and cancel the item from your order. We also may offer some products for sale before they have been manufactured or arrive at our warehouse. When you preorder these products, we will ship them out once they are available. In rare cases, these items may not become available for shipping. Should this happen, we will notify you by email and cancel the item from your order.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are exclusive of: (a) the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery; and (b) value added tax and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable. You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of the products as such costs are specified by us when you submit your order.
- We offer subscription services that may consist of an initial one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. You will have the ability to specify how regularly you would like to order any auto-replacing products. BY CHOOSING A RECURRING PAYMENT PLAN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) SUPERGOOP! (OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) IS AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE YOU ON A RECURRING BASIS (E.G., MONTHLY) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTINUES AND (B) YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS CONTINUOUS UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR STOP PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE SITE OR PRODUCTS. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME BY EMAILING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO ANY ORDER PROCESSED PRIOR TO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. All recurring payments are fully earned upon payment.
- All orders of products must be for your personal use only. By purchasing products, you hereby agree not to resell or distribute such products for any commercial purposes. All orders are subject to our acceptance or rejection based on product availability, noncompliance with these Terms or any other reason as determined in our sole discretion. For instance, if we have reason to believe that your order is not for personal use, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any order that you place. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. We will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we cancel or do not process.
- We attempt to provide accurate descriptions of products. We do not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item, unless otherwise specified in writing by us. We occasionally run promotions or provide limited-time offers for our products. Please review the promotion or offer for eligibility and other terms and conditions. All other information with respect to the purchase of products from the Site can be found on the FAQ and Help Page located at https://supergoop.com/pages/faq, including our policies on shipping, billing, order acceptance, gift cards, and returns and exchanges.
- As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in your order confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days after the date of the order confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances and except in the case of pre-orders.
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. If we are unable to deliver to your delivery address, we will contact you. products comprised within the same order cannot be delivered to different addresses.
- The product(s) ordered will be at your risk from the time you receive the product(s). Ownership of the product(s) ordered will also pass to you upon your receipt of the product(s), provided full payment of all sums due in respect of the product(s), including any delivery charges, has been received.
- If any product you order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you or has developed a fault, you may have one or more legal remedies available to you, depending on when you make us aware of the problem, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product was delivered damaged or faulty or has developed a fault, you should inform us as soon as possible, preferably in writing, giving your name, address and order reference. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
- Please note, some of our products can only be shipped throughout contiguous USA and cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska or Hawaii due to federal regulations. All orders containing Hazardous Materials must be shipped via standard ground shipping methods and cannot be shipped via expedited shipping methods.
- Except for products that are final sale, we accept returns if you are not satisfied with any supergoop.com purchase. If you would like a refund or a replacement product, please email email@example.com with your order number and we will send you a free shipping label. Once you have your shipping label, just send us the unused portion within 30 days, in its original packaging, accompanied by your order receipt.
- Upon receiving the returned product(s) from you, refunds will be credited to your original payment method for the price of your product, and sales tax, if applicable. All shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Only items purchased on supergoop.com may be returned or exchanged. Products purchased through supergoop.com may not be returned or exchanged at any retail location that sells Supergoop! products.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY US IN WRITING, SUPERGOOP!, OUR AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SUPERGOOP! PARTIES“) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SITE’S ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY. THE SUPERGOOP! PARTIES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE SITE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE SUPERGOOP! PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO SUPERGOOP! PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY US IN WRITING, THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE SUPERGOOP! PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY SUPERGOOP! PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH SUPERGOOP! PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $250.00.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF THE SUPERGOOP! PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS ANY LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES YOU HAVE UNDER LOCAL LAW.
- To the extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify, defend, and hold SuperGoop! and its Representatives harmless from any and all claims, liability, expenses, fines and penalties, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of any claim that the Site infringes any applicable law, or with respect to any breach of these Terms or Your use of the Site (collectively referred to as “Claims”). You shall reasonably cooperate as requested by Supergoop! in the defense of any Claims. Supergoop! reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You waive any sovereign, governmental, or similar immunity with respect to the foregoing indemnification obligation, and any other obligation set forth in these Terms.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH SUPERGOOP! AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US, UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BELOW. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS OR ARBITRATIONS ARE ALLOWED UNDER THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, ARBITRATION PRECLUDES YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR HAVING A JURY TRIAL.
- YOU AND SUPERGOOP! AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR OUR SERVICES IS PERSONAL TO YOU AND SUPERGOOP! AND THAT ANY DISPUTE WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY THROUGH INDIVIDUAL ACTION, AND WILL NOT BE BROUGHT AS A CLASS ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Except for small claims disputes in which you or Supergoop! seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court located in the county of your billing address or disputes in which you or Supergoop! seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, you and Supergoop! waive your rights to a jury trial and to have any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services resolved in court. Instead, for any dispute or claim that you have against Supergoop! or relating in any way to the services, you agree to first contact Supergoop! and attempt to resolve the claim informally by sending a written notice of your claim to Supergoop! by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by certified mail addressed to Supergoop! Legal Department,200 East Grayson, #112 San Antonio, TX 78215. The notice must (a) include your name, residence address, email address, and telephone number; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought. Our notice to you will be similar in form to that described above. If you and Supergoop! cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after such notice is received, then either party may submit the dispute to binding arbitration administered by JAMS or, under the limited circumstances set forth above, in court. All disputes submitted to JAMS will be resolved through confidential, binding arbitration. Arbitration proceedings will be held in New York County, New York or may be conducted telephonically or via video conference for disputes alleging damages less than $500, in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“JAMS Rules”). The most recent version of the JAMS Rules are available on the JAMS website and are hereby incorporated by reference. You either acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the JAMS Rules or waive your opportunity to read the JAMS Rules and waive any claim that the JAMS Rules are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
- You and Supergoop! agree that these Terms affects interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section 14 will be substantively and procedurally governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the JAMS Rules, the arbitrator will have exclusive authority to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding any dispute and to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court, including the power to determine the question of arbitrability. The arbitrator may conduct only an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
- The arbitrator, Supergoop!, and you will maintain the confidentiality of any arbitration proceedings, judgments and awards, including, but not limited to, all information gathered, prepared and presented for purposes of the arbitration or related to the dispute(s) therein. The arbitrator will have the authority to make appropriate rulings to safeguard confidentiality, unless the law provides to the contrary. The duty of confidentiality does not apply to the extent that disclosure is necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy or in connection with a judicial challenge to an arbitration award or its enforcement, or to the extent that disclosure is otherwise required by law or judicial decision.
- You and Supergoop! agree that for any arbitration you initiate, you will pay the filing fee and Supergoop! will pay the remaining JAMS fees and costs. For any arbitration initiated by Supergoop!, Supergoop! will pay all JAMS fees and costs. You and Supergoop! agree that the state or federal courts of the State of New York and the United States sitting in New York county, New York have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award.
- Any claim arising out of or related to these Terms or our Site must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, the claim is permanently barred, which means that you and Supergoop! will not have the right to assert the claim. You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section 14 by emailing email@example.com. In order to be effective, the opt-out notice must include your full name and address and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve disputes in accordance with Section 14.1.
- If any portion of this Section 14 is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (a) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from these Terms; (b) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of this Section 14 or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to this Section 14; and (c) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration, and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this Section 14 is found to prohibit an individual claim seeking public injunctive relief, that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this Section 14 will be enforceable.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these Terms and your access to all or any part of the Site at any time and for any reason (including if we believe that you have engaged in any suspected fraudulent or abusive activity, or violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms) without prior notice or liability, including the right to reject any order you place for the purchase of products, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time without prior notice or liability. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, class action waivers and arbitration.
- Choice of Law. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of law rules. For any action where the Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, you further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in New York County, New York.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction and for abiding by all applicable local, state, provincial, national and international laws and regulations.
- The United States controls the export of products and information. You expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any Supergoop! products to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws.
- Rights of Third Parties. These terms shall not create any rights or benefits which are enforceable by anyone other than you and Supergoop!
- Severability. Should any provision(s) of these Terms be deemed unenforceable by a court, arbitrator, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, it shall be deemed deleted to the minimum extent necessary in the relevant jurisdiction (which can include deleting only part of the relevant provision) and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in force and enforced to carry out the intentions of the parties as set forth herein.
- Waiver. Neither the failure nor any delay on the part of you or SuperGoop! to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude other or further exercise of the same or any other right, remedy, power or privilege, nor shall any waiver of any right, remedy, power, or privilege with respect to any occurrence be construed as a waiver of such right, remedy, power or privilege with respect to any other occurrence. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- Headings. The headings contained in these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
If you have any questions, requests or complaints regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail to 200 E Grayson, Suite 112, San Antonio, TX 78215.